Today’s session of the MyCoda podcast is with Tim Paige. Tim is the founder of timthepaige.com and makemyintro.com where he provides voice overs and intros for podcasts, including EntrepreneurOnFire and Foundr Magazine, plus a host of other leading names in the industry. He also does voiceovers for many well-known brands, including the UFC and the Jimmy Kimmel show. Tim is also the host of Conversion Cast podcast and the lead conversion educator at Leadpages.
In this interview, you will learn:
- About Tim’s background story.
- How He helps people with conversions on their podcast.
- About Tim’s entrepreneurial journey.
- What got him big into conversions.
- How you can identify exactly who he is you’re selling to.
- What are the key ways you can start converting people from listeners to subscribers.
- What are the giveaways you can use from the very basic up to the webinar level.
- Tim’s words of wisdom.
Links to Tim’s Businesses:
Conversion Cast Podcast: www.leadpages.net/blog/category/conversioncast/
Make My Intro: www.makemyintro.com
Have you ever wanted to set up a podcast…
How would you love to reach thousands of people and help them with your content?
How cool would it be to build your own personal network of high flying entrepreneurs…
And establish yourself as a leading authority…
Wouldn’t that be awesome?
CLICK HERE to listen to my FREE 1 hour podcast outlining exactly how you can do all of this for yourself!
P.S. There is a special CTA where you can register your interest in an upcoming podcaster course and complete it all…
Anyone that is not on that list will have to pay for the pleasure…but not you…register straight after listening to the show to receive this incredible offer…
CLICK HERE to access the show.