In this episode of the MyCoda podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Sarah Kaler. She is the founder of Soul Powered. Soul Powered is a leadership development and coaching company on a mission to generate a movement of conscious, purpose-driven leaders and organizations that improve lives and empower change in the world. She is helping so many entrepreneurs combat something that is very common in this world – stress, burning out, and redlining life – with her mastermind group, mentorship programs, and one-on-one programs.
In this interview, you will learn:
- About Sarah’s background information and what it is that she does.
- How she helps entrepreneurs with their problems.
- How you can’t not afford outsourcing.
- What made Sarah change and start her own business.
- What success looks like for Sarah.
- How people can start to develop themselves as a business owner and start managing teams better.
- How to properly handle your virtual staffs.
- Sarah’s words of wisdom.
To find out how to outsource your unwanted tasks and build a kick ass, CLICK HERE.