In today’s episode of the MyCoda podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing the awesome Yaro Starak. He is a coach and the founder of entreprenuers-journey.com where he blogs. He has a successful podcast and a huge library of online courses. He started his online entrepreneurial journey right in the dot-com bubble of 1998. He’s providing incredible content and value to his followers since. And he’s helping so many people established themselves as authorities in this online world.
In this interview, you will learn:
- A bit of Yaro’s background information.
- How was it for him starting out back then.
- If entrepreneurship has always been in his blood.
- At what point did he realized he’s now achieved his goal.
- What a marketing strategy looks like.
- How you can formulate a marketing strategy for yourself.
- What’s the ideal amount of time to keep putting out content before you can expect to start asking for something in return.
- What you can do if you don’t have the budget to spend on a video.
- About Yaro’s post about the day he spent $5,000 on something he has avoided for ten years.
- About his words of wisdom.
Link to Yaro Site: Entrepreneurs Journey
Click here to visit Yaro’s FREE Blog profit blueprint.
Want to read the whole interview with Jess? Download the full transcript from this interview by entering your details below:
To nail your business model and establish exactly who your target market is, enroll in our FREE 10 step Business foundation course CLICK HERE.
To nail content marketing so you can increase traffic, subscribers and sales part 1 & 2 with FREE 15 step blog site video guide CLICK HERE.
Thank you for listening in to session 033 with Yaro, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the takeaways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.