In this episode of the MyCoda podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Jay Samit. He is the best-selling author of his book, Disrupt Yourself, speaker, serial entrepreneur, intrapreneur, and he’s been at the forefront of many global trends over the last 3 decades. He has also worked with pretty much every large brand over the years – including Disney, Apple, American Express, Coca-cola, Ebay and many more.
In this interview, you will learn:
- About Jay’s entrepreneurial journey and back-story.
- What are the types of questions to ask to recognize the potential solution to a particular problem.
- What is the key to success.
- How to concentrate on the small, which seemed insignificant, problems.
- How some of the biggest business had started.
- What “In order to be a disruptor, you have to first disrupt yourself.” means and how you can achieve this.
- What life is like at the top of a big company.
- What skillsets and special traits you can try and learn for yourself.
- How you can use the term “intrapreneur” to disrupt what’s going on your own company.
- What is the key lesson Jay learned throughout this whole process that he can share to you.
Click the image below to check out Jay’s brilliant book, Disrupt Yourself.
Jays contact details:
It is our mission to bring you incredible entrepreneurs every week and to help as many people as possible build and grow their businesses!
If you want to listen to more episodes of the podcast please head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show and give us a rating.
CLICK HERE to subscribe.